Thursday, May 22, 2014

Welcome to my blog :) Join me to create great happiness in your life!

Journey on is a great relaxation exercise. Meditation is a great way to relax the largest muscle in your body. By relaxing your brain you create wellness and peace in your body and ultimately in your life. Music for me helps calm my mind and helps me relax and not think about too many things. I cannot close out my mind complexly but closing it out to all the worry and list of things to do works just as good. With this music journey you can concentrate on one thing; for example, a music note or waves in the air or just colors. The man's voice is very soothing and helps guide you into a relaxed state. Making sure you are comfortable is key as well. If you are trying to meditate or relax while sitting in a uncomfortable chair, this would be very hard to relax. I find getting in my yoga clothes, on my mat, with a candle going and the lights off is the best way for me to relax. Journey on is a great tool for beginners.

No comments:

Post a Comment